Stay in touch with the latest news from TeamLEV. We've new team members to celebrate joining us; a fantastic star patient case, as well as some great special offers. 

Having tested nearly 60 horses, only 21% had evidence of a tapeworm burden and as such the remaining 79% did not need worming for tapeworm greatly reducing the use of praziquantel (tapewormer)within the population of horses on our worming programme.

Worming Programme - Reducing Resistance

Winter 2020/2021